Education and Experience of the Attorney
- Graduate of Duke University ( North Carolina), and the University of Florida Law School.
- Trial attorney for 3 years for Office of the Public Defender, State of Florida, (Third and Ninth Judicial Circuits including Orange County, Florida)
- Performed probate, family law and risk management review as General Counsel for Florida United Methodist Children's Home.
For more than 25 years the Law Office of Diane McWhirter has assisted:
- Families and individuals needing pre-need and estate and trust planning, guardianship assistance through court, or help with probate problems requiring resolution.
- Individuals having family law problems (including support or custody issues) or juvenile cases.
- Families or individuals requiring legal help in filing for bankruptcy relief
- Business matters requiring legal counseling, litigation or mediation
LAW OFFICE of DIANE B. McWHIRTER 1850 Lee Road Suite 306, Winter Park, Florida 32789 407-622-5222